Product Number : 100H71800
This fast-paced therapeutic card game helps children ages 6 to 12:
- Control their anger in the moment
- Practice 12 effective anger management techniques
- Understand what anger feels and looks like
- Avoid anger-provoking situations
- Express and understand their feelings
- Identify anger cues
- Learn that they have choices about how to express anger
- Mad Dragon plays like the popular game Uno.
- Players race to get rid of their cards while learning anger control skills.
Fun and effective, this game comes with 100 high-quality 3 x 4 cards, instructions, and tips for taming anger.
By Carol A. Butler, MS Ed, RN, C Ages: 8 to 80. 100 Interactive Activities for Health and Substance Abuse Recovery. With 100 plus activities, groups work through Anger Management,...
By Carol A. Butler, MS, ED., RN, C. Ages: 8 to 80. Interactive activities cards for mental health and substance abuse recovery. This card game is intended for teens through...
By Gregory S. Hughes. MS.This reproducible book's aim is to retrieve specific positive memories from the past with open-ended questions, which in turn will result in a heightened sense of...
By Gregory S. Hughes. MS. The 72 cards help introduce or expand your positive thinking groups. Suitable for age 18 and up.