Life Management Skills II Cards
- Cards can be used alone or with the corresponding book
- Includes 63 cards plus 9 blank cards
- These cards are designed to facilitate discussions & development of life management skills
- Suitable for older adolescents and adults
Life Management Skills books cards are designed to be used in mental health settings with older adolescents and adults. These cards fill a very practical need to have materials that provide tangible reminders of information being presented and help build rapport.The cards are designed to facilitate discussions & development of life management skills. They cover a wide variety of topics. 4-14 players.
- Activities of Daily Living
- Anger Management
- Communication: Verbal
- Coping Skills
- Life Balance
- Money Management
- Stress Management
- Support Systems
- Time Management
63 Cards plus 9 blanks in each deck.