Product Number : W-654
Interview Challenge® is an educational board game designed to teach important job interviewing skills. In the game, players compete to give Paula, a fictitious job applicant, the best advice on how to succeed in her interview. In the process of playing the game, players learn eight vital skills for successful interviewing, as well as seven major types of questions and how to answer them. The game contains many excellent answers to typical interview questions that students can use as models for their own answers. Preparation for the interview, interacting with the receptionist, and other topics are also covered.
The eight interviewing skills are:
The seven major types of questions are:
The Interview Challenge® and You're Hired!® games are in no way repetitive of the each other. Interview Challenge® is excellent preparation for mock interviews.
1. Learn eight important interviewing skills.
2. Learn to identify basic types of questions asked in an interview and how to answer them.
3. Learn about related issues, such as guidelines for dressing, dealing with the receptionist, and follow-up letters.
4. Learn how to stress their own strengths while answering questions.
5. Learn how to be persuasive in oral communication.
6. Learn how the job interview moves through stages from rapport building to the close.
My Parents Split UpA Card Game About Parental Separation and Divorceby Max Nass, LMHC and Marcia Nass, M.S. This easy-to-play card game deals with the emotions, anxieties, and concerns of...
Toss and Learn is a series of dice games using a unique learning design. These innovative games help players learn important skills and apply them to commonly encountered situations. Each...
Christopher's Anger*by Denise Zuckerman, M.A., illustrated by Jessica Sandek, B.F.A. Christopher gets angry. But he doesn't get angry the way other people do. Mother yells and slams doors. Father hollers...
I Feel Different: A Book About Being Adopted*by Kathy Stinson; illustrated by Robin Baird Lewis This sensitive story explores a young boy's feelings and fantasies about being adopted. The simple, straightforward...