Calm Down & Play! Activities to Help Impulsive Children Book
- Perfect for parents or professionals who need activities to help their impulsive child
- Contains many fun and effective activities, most of which take no more than 10 minutes
- Ages 5-12
Ages: 5-12. By Loretta Oleck Berger, MSW. This book is filled with fun and effective activities to help children calm downand control their impulses, focus, concentrate and organize their thoughts, identify and verbalize feelings, channel and release excess energy appropriately, and build self-esteem and confidence. Most of the activities take no more than 10minutes and can be played just about anywhere - while a child is waiting on line, riding in a car, or even getting ready for bed.
Whether you are a mental health professional, a teacher, a parent, or a caregiver, you can use the effective behavioral strategies and simple activities in this book to help children toward better self-control, higher self-esteem, improved organizational skills, and longer attention spans - all while having fun! 76-pages, soft-cover.
- Gives professionals an invaluable repertoire of therapeutic and practical activities to use with clients.
- Gives busy parents simple, entertaining activities that will help them cope with difficult situations and enhance their child's life.
- Gives children an exciting way to learn appropriate behavior, gain better self-control, and build their self-esteem.
Winner of the iParent Media Award