Product Number : 165281900
Each game in this package serves an important counseling function.
This package includes:
- The Social and Emotional Competence Game: A fun way to teach empathy, communication skills, self-awareness, social awareness, relationship skills, self-management, and responsible decision-making. Developed by child psychologist, Gary Yorke, Ph.D. The bright, colored board, spinner, and chips keeps children engaged. Suitable for children 6 to 14
- Ungame Board Game: One of the classic communication games. The Ungame is a non-competitive game and can be a great ice-breaker or a serious exchange of thoughts, feelings and ideas. Ages 5-Adult, 2-6 Players. Includes a set of general question and comment cards.
- All Three Sets of Ungame Cards: Three sets of Ungame Cards (kids, teens, family) included. The Ungame is a non-competitive game that encourages conversation and communication. Use as an ice-breaker or for a serious exchange of thoughts, feelings and ideas. A very gentle and encouraging way to help kids begin to have therapeutic conversations. These cards can also be used with the board game. Ages 5-Adult, 2-6 Players.
- Feelings Detective: Feelings Detective helps all children understand their own feelings as well as the feelings of others.It is especially helpful for children who tend to misread social cues, including those who have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome or are at any other position on the Autism Spectrum.Specific examples help players to link specific situations and thoughts with specific feelings. Feelings are the most basic building blocks of social skills.Without the ability to recognize feelings in themselves and others, children are not able to master social interactions. Grades 1 thru 6, 2 to 5 players
-Totika Game with Self-Esteem Cards: Totika is a wood stacking game like no other! While trying to keep the stack from falling over, players draw cards and answer questions to promote conversation, relationship building, and getting to know each other. The Self-Esteem Deck deck includes 48 cards with over 150 questions. The Self-Esteem card deck includes open-ended questions intended to promote discussions about self-confidence, setting and achieving goals, role models, motivation, personal success and happiness. It is suitable for two or more players ages 8 to adult.
- All About You? Thumball: All About You? Thumball is the fun, innovative way for people to get acquainted. Stimulates social conversation and develops interpersonal communication skills. Showing interest in others by asking questions and actively listening to responses lay a foundation for friendships and improved relationships. Simply toss or roll the ball around the group. The player who catches the ball simply responds to the prompt under their thumb. Includes Prompts such as: -A language you want to learn-A show you want to watch-A concert you want to see-The last time you rode a bike-and More! Measures approximately 4 inches in diameter.
Click any of the game titles to be linked to the game page for more information.
Grades: 2-6. The 101 fun, easy-to-use activities in this book span a range from those designed to help children develop a firm, logical decision-making process; to innovative ways to help...
Grade level: 2-6. This appealingly illustrated book includes 101 ready-to-use, reproducible activities to help children improve their social skills. Great as the basis of a social skills curriculum. Topics include:...
Ages 4 & up. Recognizing the feelings of others is a vital skill for all social interaction. Although words, tone of voice, and gestures are also important, the most reliable...
Help children express, recognize, explore their feelings, and the feelings of others Card game format keeps children engaged in the activity Useful tool for children on the autism spectrum Includes:...