Product Number : 216522800
Young minds are ready to spell before the hand is ready to write. Giant alphabet puzzle with letters in bright primary colors. Letters are raised above the surface of the puzzle board, for easy removal and fitting. This unique spelling tray allow the child to stand up letters and build words by copying word cards provided with the puzzle. The puzzle is made of high impact laminate surface which is durable.
* Develops fine motor coordination by handling letters and placing them into the puzzle.
* Improves visual discrimination skills by discovering the differences among shapes and colors.
* Teaches the names of letters and their sounds.
* Presents alphabetical order.
* Introduces spelling with simple words.
Five separate animals: rabbit, pig, dinosaur, cat, and fox. Two jumbo interlocking pieces for each animal. High impact laminate surface makes this product durable and washable. In a handy storage...
Six brightly colored wooden jigsaw puzzles feature favorite objects and help children develop hand-eye coordination. Each puzzle in this set has 6 - 10 pieces making success easy to achieve....
Bilingual Colors Floor Puzzle. Roses are rojo, Violets are azul; have fun learning with this great teaching tool! Ten colors are handsomely illustrated with cute characters on this jumbo-sized, 24-piece...