Product Number : 119231400
The game is appropriate for individuals in Grade 9 thru adult. This game can be used in a one-on-one counseling situation or in school-to-career courses, as well as any course in which conflict resolution skills are being taught.
Foundation Skills: Thinking Skills, Personal Qualities, Basic Skills
Workplace Competencies: Interpersonal Skills, Information
1. Develop practical skills for resolving conflicts in a win-win way.
2. Learn that assertiveness is more effective than aggression.
3. Develop an understanding of the conflict resolution process.
4. Learn the importance of understanding the other side's point of view.
5. Learn different strategies and tactics for effective conflict resolution.
6. Learn to resolve conflicts with supervisors, co-workers,
groups, friends, and family.
7. Learn critical thinking skills by evaluating suggestions for
resolving specific conflicts.
Grade level: 2-6. This appealingly illustrated book includes 101 ready-to-use, reproducible activities to help children improve their social skills. Great as the basis of a social skills curriculum. Topics include:...
By Alanna Jones This popular book makes teaching and learning by playing games a simple and fun experience for everyone. Games can be used to encourage people to modify their...
Expressing concerns, conflicts, and feelings is critical to a child's emotional and behavioral development. This book is divided into four sections describing proven techniques that help children open up about...
This book contains 55 enjoyable games that teach children to respect rules, be more cooperative with adults, and become more caring people. The games take just 10-15 minutes to play,...