Rise of the Hero (positive strategies to manage emotions)
- Participants learn to deal with negative thinking that contributes to anger, anxiety, social problems, & depression
- Strengthen the Hero (positive thinking) and defeat the Monster (negative thinking)
- Players select their own Hero and Monsters
- Game incorporates an original adventure story
- Encourages discussion and problem solving
In this captivating counseling game participants learn to deal with negative thinking that contributes to anger, anxiety, social problems, & depression. Players choose a Hero Card and various Monster Cards which represent emotions. During game play participants discuss positive strategies to manage emotions while collecting tokens and “battling” the monsters. The game includes 8 unique Monster cards and 8 unique Hero cards, 3 dice, and 96 Hero chips.
Suitable for students in 4th grade to High School