Product Number : 100H71800
This fast-paced therapeutic card game helps children ages 6 to 12:
- Control their anger in the moment
- Practice 12 effective anger management techniques
- Understand what anger feels and looks like
- Avoid anger-provoking situations
- Express and understand their feelings
- Identify anger cues
- Learn that they have choices about how to express anger
- Mad Dragon plays like the popular game Uno.
- Players race to get rid of their cards while learning anger control skills.
Fun and effective, this game comes with 100 high-quality 3 x 4 cards, instructions, and tips for taming anger.
The first published therapeutic game, by Richard A. Gardner, M.D., is still one of the most popular tools used in child psychotherapy! This therapy game is played like a standard...
Dr. Gary has used this game for over twenty-five years and it continues to be one of the most popular games published by Childswork/Childsplay. Now revised, this very popular board game helps active,...
Based on the popular card game, Go Fish, this game teaches players about stress and anxiety and helps them deal with anxiety-provoking situations. It also provides practical thinking skills that...
A fun way to teach empathy, communication skills, self-awareness, social awareness, relationship skills, self-management, and responsible decision-making Developed by child psychologist, Gary Yorke, Ph.D. Bright colored board, spinner, and chips...